Highest Rated Gain Stories
Stories are displayed on this page if they have been rated by four or more people and have a rating of over 60%.
the service was just as bad so I decided to do what other were doing and jump ship.
called up vodafone on 27th Jan to complain about the service.
they said 'oh, we'll lodge a network evaluation with our technicians and get back to you in 3 days'
reading what other fellow vodafailers had posted, I knew they weren't going to get back to me so I decided to email the TIO.
got a call from a lovely girl from Vodafone today (8th Feb)allowing me to exit the contract and port to another carrier with the option of paying for my iPhone 3GS 32GB for $100 which I accepted.
so now I am free of vodafone and im going to pop into a telstra store tomorrow morning and start enjoying a good connection :)
to ANYONE who is with vodafone and wishes to get out of there contract follow these simple steps.
1. Call vodafone, complain about recepion/coverage.
2. Email/Call TIO and tell them all the details.
3. Recieve call from Vodafone resolution center.
4. THATS IT.
and thanks to all that have shared their gain, has made my experience much less stressful.
I finally called vodafone to start my process of getting out of my contract, however after talking to the technicians and then cancellations they allowed me to port my number over in the next hour.
the main hints that i can really give you is that :
1) Explain your situation clearly ! tell them what ur experiencing, i had no recpetion in my own house, and 2 bars outside, and clearly told them that im paying them for a 3g service that i dont even get in my own home !! its ridiculous that i would have to go outside just to recieve phone calls.
2) Be polite ! i myself work for a mobile carrier, and i can tell u that the people that come in yelling and screaming are the ones we end up not giving a shit about and hand balling to another department.
3) Be clear on what you want ! The Technicians offered me 25% off for the next 3 months, the cancellations team offered me 50% off for the next 3 months, but both were unacceptable, why am i paying for a service i dont get ?
4) if you don't get what u want hang up politely ! if Cancellations team refuse to Waive the ETC's for you just grab their name, and a interaction (note) number and hang up and go to TIO.